Sunday 19 February 2012

Week 20

 In addition to my  Scriptwriter role (Helping Alex with the story) I have been appointed to be Environment Artist - responsible for production of images used for game backgrounds.

While doing some quick pencil sketches for the Side View I've realized that I need exact screen size measurements for the drawings to fit perfectly.


After receiving screenshots of Top, Side and Isometric views started working on a first fully colored background image just to realize half way through that current side level layout isn't composed correctly. There is way too much space left at the bottom of the screen. Possibly even top of the screen.


Therefore went through all the screenshots and marked all the areas I wasn't sure or happy about.

No comments:

Post a Comment